Re: Audio issue...

On 30/07/09 19:40, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
Hello,

On an up to date F11 I'm seeing bizarre audio issues. Using Rhythmbox or
the main volume control in the panel, if I adjust the volume, and then
request the next song, my volume level is reset, and not necessarily
reset to the same value. For example I start where rhythmbox is showing
1%, I increase it to 15%. Select Next Song... the sound volume drops
again down to anywhere in the 0-2% range... The volume isn't modified
when Rhythmbox moves to the next song on its own.

Also likely related, when I first start rhythmbox playing (from a fresh
login or a closing of rhythmbox and starting it again) the first song is
always muted... no idea why. I either have to click next song or adjust
the volume on the first song...
--snip--

What steps to out have you taken already to help diagnose the problem.