Package Kit messages...

Hello,

So I recently updated F11 and was told I needed to log off for the changes to take effect. When I click the yield type sign and select log off, I get the dialog for shutdown, restart, hibernate, suspend... Just a small suggestion, maybe I'm off base, but 'Log off' to me is like switch user, its a logout from X. It may be more useful to have the message state 'Restart' than log out...

Am I off base? If I'm not, what component would I file against, simply PackageKit ?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet