Re: Package Kit messages...

On 30/07/09 20:02, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
Hello,

So I recently updated F11 and was told I needed to log off for the
changes to take effect. When I click the yield type sign and select log
off, I get the dialog for shutdown, restart, hibernate, suspend... Just
a small suggestion, maybe I'm off base, but 'Log off' to me is like
switch user, its a logout from X. It may be more useful to have the
message state 'Restart' than log out...

Am I off base? If I'm not, what component would I file against, simply
PackageKit ?

Kernel, probably got updated in which case.
Restart would be preferable.

But you should really address user question to the relevant end-user list:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#User_Mailing_Lists

usually: