Heads up, python-2.6.2 just built in rawhide

 This shouldn't be a rebuild the world kind of update, but 2.6.2 has
just built for rawhide and as usual we had to tweak our
patches to get it to build etc. ... so there's some room for weirdness,
so if you see anything please BZ etc.

 However I built it locally, in mock, for Fedora 11 and yum still works
as did gedit python plugins.

 For the impatient the koji build was:

James Antill <james fedoraproject org>
Fedora