Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Mixer Handling in PA 0.9.16/F12

Lennart Poettering wrote:
Modern sound card designs don't do hw mixing anymore, it's like
fm synthesis or wavetable audio.

/me misses fm synth :-)

(At least, I'm still looking for something that will turn a MIDI into a .wav/.ogg/etc that sounds like an SB16... DOS MIDI player in dosbox is the closest I've found so far, but it sucks for batch processing.)

--
Matthew
Disadvantage: Bad Puns [-5]