Re: Lower Process Capabilities

Bill McGonigle wrote:
What's it going to take to make most
people who shut off SELinux stop doing that?

...being able to install bleeding-edge devel KDE to /usr/local/my-kde-install and be able to use that as my primary desktop.

I guess that would - at best - take some kind of "smart" auto-labeling on the first exec of an unlabeled process.

--
Matthew
Disadvantage: Bad Puns [-5]