Re: openssh-blacklist - careless waste of space.

On 31/07/09 09:37, Jan Chadima wrote:
----- "Conrad Meyer"<cemeyer u washington edu>  wrote:

--snip--

Maybe I do not understand your question. Now the srpm and noarch.rpm also<  20kB.

The build is normal koji build. User (or admin) run the program and then program synchronize the local database of keys to the internet one.

I someone have no Internet, it is also the possibility transfer the data on CD, DVD, FLASH or else ....

I think what is meant, it that the app is useless, without either web\media input. Which the user should not have to do to take full advantage of it.