Rawhide mock builds broken

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 16:08:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 10:41 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> I don't think it's bad for exim to groupadd 93 first, but honestly I
> don't know what happens to existing installations that may have a
> different GID set up and I don't want to break anything.  I guess such
> systems would be running rawhide and this is a bug fix, so....

Existing installations wouldn't be doing the groupadd/useradd.  That
should only be done on the first install of the package.  We just fixed
this for dbus too, as it was breaking things by having a dynamically
installed group id, so yea I think there was a behavioral change in
shadow stuff.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!