Re: openssh-blacklist - careless waste of space.

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 09:42 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:

> I think what is meant, it that the app is useless, without either
> web\media input. Which the user should not have to do to take full
> advantage of it.

We ship rather a lot of applications which are fairly useless without an
internet connection. If the data is downloaded from the internet when
you run _the installed program_, I don't see any problem here.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey