FESCo meeting summary for 2009-07-31

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 19:44:52 UTC 2009

> I don't think anybody is going to argue that extracting source from srpm
> or pulling tarball + patches from our package cvs is ideal. So I don't
> see why we should continue have a lame exception.

Yeah, it's not idea.  They should just pull it from our upstream source
repo by the tag we apply when we make the release we package.  Then
they're much better setup to provide patches back to us in a preferred
manner.

Lets start moving beyond the tarball crap.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!