Re: Package Kit messages...

On 07/31/2009 09:50 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Richard Hughes on 07/31/2009 10:43 AM wrote:
Not really. If you're running an old version of gimp, you can restart

[snip]

Fedora 10 and 11 support only 2,3

Unfortunately there's a bug somewhere then. I've been meaning to file
another bug report on this. The PackageKit applet tooltip will state
"You must logout" and you click on "Logout" and it presents you with a
"Shutdown/Restart" Gnome dialog instead of the Logout dialog.

Which is what I was trying to communicate... Should I file a bug then?