Re: Fedora bittorrent tracker?

On 2009-06-01 09:53:47 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Do we offer a bittorrent tracker that FAS / fp.org users can use to
> host their own bittorrent content?
>
> (Obviously it'll be Fedora/free software-related content)
You can always make a request to Infrastructure at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/.  We've hosted some
Fedora-related things there before.  No idea if we have any sort of
policy on what goes there though.  It'll probably depend on how much
space we have and how long it needs to be there for, etc.

Thanks,
Ricky