Re: Announcing Fedora Activity Day - Fedora Development Cycle 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 21:12 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> It might have helped to find the problem earlier -- I for example got
> the impression that a lot of people had problems with the storage
> rewrite and thus aborted their tests with Alpha or Beta.

An earlier freeze would have just frozen the work unfinished.  The
rewrite was a massive undertaking and we knew it was going to take
longer than the release cycle to finish.  Freezing earlier wouldn't have
helped.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!