Orphaning some packages (brasero, transmission and more)

In an effort to focus more on FOSS upstream development, I am going to be orphaning some of my Fedora packages in the near future, starting with this first batch.

brasero (high-maintenance)
transmission
k3d (fairly complex project, and it's actually a Gnome app)
soundconverter
gpredict
grig
gstreamer-python (used by soundconverter, pitivi)
hamlib
plotutils (inactive upstream, but used by inkscape)
pstoedit (inactive upstream, but used by inkscape)
dates (inactive upstream)
ghasher (dead upstream)
gimmage (inactive upstream)
pam_keyring (should stay orphaned actually)