Re: Orphaning some packages (brasero, transmission and more)

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 06/03/2009 05:18 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 09:20:54AM +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
In an effort to focus more on FOSS upstream development, I am going to be orphaning some of my Fedora packages in the near future, starting with this first batch.

brasero (high-maintenance)
Wait... didn't we just make this the default CD/DVD buring application in
the Fedora spin?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome2_26

And now it's orphaned?

Yep. Bad timing. Somebody should pick it up.

Rahul

Xavier Lamien said he'd pick it up, which I assume he'll do after Denis orphans it in pkgdb.

-J

--
in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love