Re: Orphaning some packages (brasero, transmission and more)

On 06/03/2009 01:48 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 09:20:54AM +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
In an effort to focus more on FOSS upstream development, I am going to
be orphaning some of my Fedora packages in the near future, starting
with this first batch.

brasero (high-maintenance)

Wait... didn't we just make this the default CD/DVD buring application in
the Fedora spin?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome2_26

And now it's orphaned?

I merely want to transfer ownership to somebody new. Matthias Clasen and Bastien Nocera are already acting co-maintainers, and so I'm waiting to hear from them before transferring ownership, in case one of them has a strong desire to take over the package...

-denis