Re: Announcing Fedora Activity Day - Fedora Development Cycle 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 13:49 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
And the optimization there is fairly well known. We need to read in and
not change the prestodelta file. It's on my short-ish createrepo list.

Hrm, bill thought it was something on the mash side, where he validates
the signature of all the existing deltas to catch if a gpg sig changed
without a n-v-r bump.

Ah - well I hadn't heard the mash part - I know that we could speed up the prestodelta xml creation part - I wasn't convinced it was a 6 hour process, though :)

-sv