Re: Maintainer Responsibilities

Jaroslav Reznik, Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:01:01 +0200:
> Most bugs are filled by quite technically skilled users.

It doesn't seem so from my point of view. Depends on the importance of
the bug (when Xorg doesn't start at all, they find a way to bugzilla).

Moreover, we want to move from fora to bugzilla ... my personal hatred to
fora is comparable only with my disgust for dušený mozeček (intentionally
not translating to English to protect innocent ;-)).

Matej