Re: Maintainer Responsibilities

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

You can ask our users if they are satisfied or not. From comments and posts I think they ARE!

It's the nature of bugs that they often only affect a minority ("power users", "corner cases").

If they are affecting the majority of users, they are likely to be caught early and thus not to be "exposed to the wild".

Check our fedora-kde list, IRC channel #fedora-kde as most of bugs are solved there even before they hit BZ...
Well, I only have to look into my fc11 test system's /var/log/messages to watch kde and other bugs ...

Ralf