Re: Maintainer Responsibilities

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Reindl Harald wrote:

I think it is simple BAD to close bugreports with "upstream"!
For me as "enduser" of fedora i have one bugzilla and i really like
to help with bugreports, try things if maintainer needs better explains
what happens.

I am the packager for some pkgs and I'm also one of the upstream maintainers.

I'll close bugs 'upstream' when I've fixed them in the upstream tree but not yet pushed them out to fedora.

-sv