Renaming language groups

Hi,

Right now if I do "yum grouplist" I see something like:

   Portuguese Support
   Romanian Support
   Ruby
   Russian Support
   Samoan Support
   Sanskrit Support
   Sardinian Support
   Serbian Support
   Sindhi Support
   Slovak Support
   Slovenian Support
   Somali Support
   Sound and Video
   Southern Ndebele Support
   Southern Sotho Support
   Spanish Support

May I suggest that we rename the language groups from "XXX Support" to either "XXX Language" or "XXX Translations"? That's simply more informative when you don't know, say, what "Hiligaynon" is, as well as enables grepping them out to see what other groups there are.

Cheers,
behdad