Some pulseaudio questions...

Folks,

Anyone want to clarify my understanding of PA's use of
mlock/posix_madvise? From looking over the code - in particular
pa_will_need, and its callsites - it looks like PA doesn't really use
this support that it has for locking pages. Which seems weird.

I'll admit I'm about ready to hack in some horrible mlockall hacks to
see if that'll stop the poppy/skippyness on this box.

Jon.