Rawhide moving on to Fedora 12 content

I've made the switch tonight so that rawhide will be Fedora 12 content.
This will cause a huge number of updates, if the compose actually
finishes, and will finish quite late.

For the next few days, attempts to use mirror manager for the Fedora 11
repo will fail.  This is something we hope to fix at the Fedora Activity
Day next week.

Thanks for putting up with the delays as we try to get Fedora 11 out the
door!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!