Re: GDM Language list...

Christoph Wickert wrote:
By doing "yum install hindi-support"?! We cannot put all languages on
the LiveCD because there is not enough space.

Not only on LiveCD, but on Fedora main also, it's difficult to install all language-supports by default since it's very heavy task, as you said because of the space issue.

So, that's the reason, I am requesting the GDM list to be shortened based on the language-supports installed.

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel