Re: Rawhide moving on to Fedora 12 content

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 10:36 -0300, Martín Marqués wrote:

> Couldn't this have waited until F11 was out?

Previous releases we've waited longer, but given that F12 is a short
release cycle, and that we delayed F11 release twice it was important
that we get rawhide moving on for the sake of F12.

> Else the people that are testing F11-preview will be out of luck with
> using yum to install or update.
>
> Or did I understand incorrectly the comment above?

They'll have access to the updates and updates-testing repo, just not
the 'fedora' repo.  It is a bit of an inconvenience for users for a few
days.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!