Re: Rawhide moving on to Fedora 12 content

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 09:02:11 -0700,

> They'll have access to the updates and updates-testing repo, just not
> the 'fedora' repo.  It is a bit of an inconvenience for users for a few
> days.

At the rate some mirrors sync, they'll probably be a public mirror somewhere
they can use to cover about a week. You just need to look with a web browser
first.

Also if it's really important for someone, I have local copies of i386 and
x86_64 rawhide (that I won't be updating) that I could make available.