Re: GDM Language list...

After discussion with Ray Strode, I realized that it's difficult to find a common solution that can work across distributions since GDM is an upstream package. Thanks for the discussion Ray. To me it looks an unsolvable problem if we stick to find an upstream solution. Of course, creating a downstream patch and maintaining it for a long time would be difficult too. But, I was wondering if we can have an upstream patch like below:

if (fedora)
   check_for_installed_language_support
else if (debian)
   check_for_abc_things