Re: FESco meeting summary for 20090605

Kevin Fenzi said the following on 06/05/2009 10:51 AM Pacific Time:
We are trying out a meeting irc bot plugin to handle meetings in a more
consisent and timely manner. You can find a copy of the meeting output at:
http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/fedora-meeting/2009/fedora-meeting.2009-06-05-17.00.html

We would appreciate feedback on this format for meeting logs.
If this format is acceptable, I would like to see all irc meetings use
it, and have them all transfer to a common location with search
ability. If not, we will come up with something better.
kevin

A small nit, but something I find really helpful reading the logs, is giving each person a different color.

John