BlueJ Advice Needed

Hoping to package BlueJ.
http://www.bluej.org/about/what.html

Q1:
http://www.bluej.org/download/download.html
Downloadable jar file, (and use contents of)
or
http://www.bluej.org/download/source-download.html
Contains mix of Win\Mac\*nix stuff in the source zip

Q2:
The third party bits that are required to run the BlueJ,
have to be removed from the BlueJ Package as per
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legal-list/2009-June/msg00004.html

If not already included in FP,
they would have to be packaged separately,
from their upstream sites?

Q3:
Is there anyone in devel-list who has packaged *java apps* who
would be willing to guide me as this would be my first package.

Q4:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Java
is most current re. java?

Frank