Re: More mock problems

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
On 06/08/2009 03:15 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:

Ah, so it is.  Thanks!  So now my only hurdle is the missing popt-devel
- any ideas?

That one looks like a genuine packaging bug.  We don't use rpm-devel on
the builders so no one saw it.

The header files for popt are in the main popt package in RHEL5/CentOS5
so that's what actually needs to be required in this instance, not
popt-devel.
Can I just do rpm --nodeps -Uvh rpm*.rpm?
-Toshio