Re: rpms/polkit-gnome/devel polkit-gnome.spec, NONE, 1.1 .cvsignore, 1.1, 1.2 sources, 1.1, 1.2

Bill Crawford wrote:
> So ... add the "autostart" directory to filesystem, or create a package
> called something like "gnome-filesystem"

FWIW, that kind of things is why we have kde-filesystem.

That said, if it's just that one directory, having that directory simply
being co-owned by PolicyKit-gnome is the easiest solution (even if
technically less clean than a gnome-filesystem package).

        Kevin Kofler