Re: File Triggers (was Re: Proposal (and yes, I'm willing to do stuff!): Must Use More Macros)

Colin Walters wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Kevin Kofler<kevin kofler chello at>
> wrote:
>> The makefile could also be autogenerated from an unknown build tool
>
> Makefiles generated by e.g. automake have easily detectable patterns.
> Try "head Makefile".

I wrote "UNKNOWN build tool". Of course you can detect the known ones
(automake, CMake etc.), but upstream may come up with some new build tool,
I've seen even custom makefile generators for single projects being used.

        Kevin Kofler