Re: Keyboard US Internacional

Em 10-06-2009 05:21, Kevin Kofler escreveu:
Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
In portuguese we don't have acent in the c

But other languages do have ć, so it's only logical that accent+c produces
it.

Use [RAlt]+[,] and [c] to get ç.

         Kevin Kofler

It works, but we can't change the default way to use the us_acentos keyboard.

Since Fedora 1 and in all others SOs when we choose the pt_BR language and the US Internacional keyboard when we press C + ' we have = ç

I will report a bug.

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ