Re: GRUB 2 in Ubuntu 9.10

drago01 wrote:
>> I have yet to hear of a problem we're actually having that would be
>> solved with grub2.
>
> the version number ;)

A better argument than you'd think. The number itself is no big deal, but the fact that upstream is a hollow void in the universe certainly troubles users looking for support.

I seriously doubt grub 2 is the right fix for that, but it'd be nice to not have the distro leaning on a boot loader that everyone swears is dead code.

--CJD