Re: Upgrade to F11, now yum python module missing

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:17:37 +0200 Stefan Grosse
<singularitaet gmx net> wrote:

SG> During the DVD upgrade from F10 -> F11 I encountered the issue that
SG> my yum appears broken now:
SG>
SG>
SG> "There was a problem importing one of the Python modules
SG> required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:
SG>
SG>    No module named yum

I could solve it by installing the yum rpm directly via rpm but I
needed the force argument. Somehow the yum was not upgraded correctly,
give the hint that the old yum was still there.

Thx anyway.
Stefan