Fedora rawhide rebuild in mock status 2009-06-08 x86_64

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jun 10 22:41:27 UTC 2009

           Le mercredi 10 juin 2009 à 17:06 -0500, Matt Domsch a écrit :
> Fedora Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for x86_64
> using the first rawhide of the Fedora 12 development cycle, cut on 6/8/2008.
>
> Full logs at http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/

> Of those expected to have worked...
> Without a bug filed: 313
> ----------------------------------

> levien-inconsolata-fonts-1.01-3.fc11 (build/make) kevin

This one and probably other font packages use a pattern like

%_font_pkg -f %{fontconf} *.ttf
%doc *.pdf

For some reason the %_font_pkg macro call is eating the EOL, so "%doc
*.pdf" ends up at the end of the last line of the macro output and not
on the next line.

This is probably a bug or quirk in rpm. I suppose since we are at the
very start of the F12 cycle I should report the problem and not have the
macro generate an empty final line to workaround it brutaly.

--
Nicolas Mailhot