Fedora 11 and nvidia driver

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, sorry if it isn't

I want to upgrade my fedora 10 to the new release, but i've read that the new driver for nvidia cards is presenting some issues

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#nouveau-suspend
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#nouveau-agp
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#nvidia-vmalloc

 and the question is if  after upgrade,is yum going to install that driver on my system?, I have the propietary driver installed and I do not want to change that

and if so, is there any option to avoid this situation

Atentamente Oscar: