Re: Signing server? (Re: Updates testing for F-11)

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Luke Macken wrote:

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 08:54:19PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:39 PM, Christoph
Wickert<christoph wickert googlemail com> wrote:
need it because things need to be predictable for package maintainers.
Some updates are processed after a day, others not for two weeks.

I'm a bit confused where your date is coming from.  2 weeks seems
wrong lately.  In fact, since I took over the push stuff, it's
normally done daily or as often as the composes allow.  Right now, the
compose for f11-updates alone is 7-8 hours, so doing it daily often
just doesn't work out.  But 2 weeks seems wrong.

Actually, mashing f11-updates last week took 11 hours.

The entire push took about 22.

seems like that is a creating prestodelta.xml bug that we're working on now.

-sv