Re: Signing server? (Re: Updates testing for F-11)

Josh Boyer wrote:
> No.  It simply is not possible.  See my (and Luke's) email on how long
> a single push takes.

Seth says the 22-hour run is a bug. If a run can be done in ~8 hours, that
means an automated update procedure could do about 3 per day.

But of course, if it takes one day, then let's do one per day. I'm not
asking for the impossible. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler