Strange /etc/fedora-release and smolt help

I'm trying to figure out whats going on here so I'm off to the list.

Smolts.org is reporting people checking in with both:

"Fedora 11 Leonidas"

and

"Fedora release 11 (Leonidas)"

Can anyone with F11 installed look at what is in their /etc/fedora-release
and tell me which one you have, and how you installed?  Also what version
of fedora-release you have.

	-Mike