Signing server? (Re: Updates testing for F-11)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 17:49:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 20:54 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > What is the status of the automatic signing server? I think we really
>
> It exists.  We aren't using it yet because of quite a few factors.

Not quite true.  There exists code that allows people to be authorized
to sign content, without knowing the passphrase.  It doesn't yet
automate things, and it wasn't used for F11 due to when the code landed.
It's one of the things we'll be working on during the F12 cycle.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!