Re: Signing server? (Re: Updates testing for F-11)

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 20:54 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > What is the status of the automatic signing server? I think we really
>
> It exists.  We aren't using it yet because of quite a few factors.

Not quite true.  There exists code that allows people to be authorized
to sign content, without knowing the passphrase.  It doesn't yet
automate things, and it wasn't used for F11 due to when the code landed.
It's one of the things we'll be working on during the F12 cycle.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!