How user could loose his "CLA done" status?

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 12 18:11:11 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-12 05:23:36 PM, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello All!
> There is a newbie fedora packager, whom I sponsored not so long time
> ago - he seems very active and enthusiastic, and almost every day he
> asks me some advice on his (still not included into Fedora) package.
>
> Today, I was badly surprised to see that he lost his "CLA done" status
> - I asked him, what's happens? Maybe he is just gave up or this is
> (possibly) his technical issue? But he swears that he didn't do
> anything destructive with his account so far. The only suspicious
> issue, is that he has some troubles with firefox - it refuses to
> remember his login and password for Fedora  and he frequently uses
> "forgot my password" feature.
>
> Can someone check the status of this issue (whether it's a user's
> mistake or infrastructure bug)? User - aleksey2005
Hi, spot might be a better person to ask about this, but if his CLA got
revoked, he should have received an email explaining why and how to fix
it.  Looking at his account, it looks like it is probably because he did
not give both a first and last name for the full name field in FAS.  If
he legitimately only has one name (I'm sure there have been many special
cases like this), let spot know and he'll make sure to let the CLA go
through.

Thanks,
Ricky