Problem with the fedorapeople.org website

Hi list,

    Yesterday, when I pointed my browser to
http://monnerat.fedorapeople.org/, I got a directory index. Today, the
output is:

Forbidden
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I did not change anything to my public_html path permissions.
I can still access files in this directory, like
http://monnerat.fedorapeople.org/php-captchaphp.spec
I do not have a .htaccess file (neither did I yesterday!)
I do not have an index.* file neither.

What's wrong ? Did I missed something ?

Thanks in advance for help
Patrick