Re: Heads up: bluetoothd on-demand startup

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 20:44 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
Hmm, will bluetoothd also be started via bus activation? If so, it
wuld probably make sense to issue a StartByName D-Bus request from the
udev rule and let dbus handle all the ordering/synchronization issues
with starting up bluetoothd.

No, there's no service activation support. Would it be useful?

It would be nice to start bluetoothd automatically when I plug in
my USB Bluetooth adapter (IOgear GBU421, 0a5c:2101 Broadcom Corp.).

                Do NOT delete it.