Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

----- "Chris Adams" <cmadams hiwaay net> wrote:
> Remember, the minimum CPU for 32-bit x86 today is i586 (Pentium), and
> IIRC there was discussion about rebuilding for i686 (Pentium Pro).

If we really want to decrease the mirror foot print how about we off load some of the 640MB+ data and docs files that are showing up in the repository?

- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob fedoraunity org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |