Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

----- "Robert Marcano" <robert marcanoonline com> wrote:
> No/slow internet is commonly followed by old hardware, it is a common
> combination in my country. Recently on Fedora Venezuela mailing list
> we were discussing creating a special respin just because of the
> bandwidth problem here

These are the exact people that Fedora Project should be talking to about this, not mirror admins, IMO anyhow.

- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob fedoraunity org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |