Re: Deltarpms for Rawhide?

On Jun 14, 2009, at 6:24, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter gmail com> wrote:

Are we no longer generating deltarpms in Rawhide? Both the June 13 and
June 14 composes no longer have the drpms directory.

Because of bandwidth issues, on our school's private mirror I normally
rsync the drpms first, build the rpms, and then rsync everything.  I
probably won't be able to mirror Rawhide if we're not generating
deltarpms for it anymore.

Jonathan
--

We are chasing a bug in the delta path that is making rawhide take over 24 hours to compose. For now, no deltas.

--
Jes