Re: What I HATE about F11

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 17:45:43 +1000,
  Michael Fleming <mfleming thatfleminggent com> wrote:

> I've done reinstalls and upgrades and not seen a denial AVC - I believe
> if it runs during the installer it would be a permissive / targeted
> mode. I did have SELinux break an upgrade but that was many releases
> back, and a relabel fixed it.

There is a bit of confusion here. It doesn't make sense to alternate
permissive and targeted.

SELinux can be disabled, running in permissive mode or enforcing mode.
Fedora has 3 differently policies provided for you to use, mimimum, targeted
and mls. The old strict policy has been merged into targeted.