Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

----- "King InuYasha" <ngompa13 gmail com> wrote:

> A script that takes the DVD image to produce the CD versions would
> basically require extracting the whole DVD image and then generating
> new ISOs from that tree. Maybe mirrors could do it if you want to save
> space on the main server or whatever.

I think Bradley was suggesting something that the user could use to create CDs from an expanded DVD. I believe that revisor can do this pretty easily for users that already have an existing Fedora or EL install, kanarip will be speaking up on this I hope now that he is home.

- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob fedoraunity org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |