Re: What I HATE about F11

> We have the "wheel" group which would fit the bill.

Yeah, I always uncomment the %wheel line in sudoers and then add
myself to that group.

Hmmm, having looked at the Features guidelines I'm not sure if this
warrants a feature page or not. It would only involve a change to the
default sudoers file, and a change to firstboot to add the first user
to the wheel group.

Can someone from FESCo help out here? Should I make a feature page for
this or not?

Thanks,

Rich